UnCharted ;)
This blogs purpose is to entertain people. x)) or just something to read.   
Friday, February 19, 2010
Ai Otsuka. :)) ♥ * so luv this sweet singer*

have you heared of Ai Otsuka? :) probably not.. let me intoduce to you ai otsuka. :) and her music. x)) well some of my favorite music from her is "IS" . yep "IS". i so luv the video. and also HEART.
hmmmm. her music was also used in the short vid titled "Draw with me" . huhu, this video really touched my heart. x)) sooo sad video. but still i find it very cute, the song in the vid "draw with me" is entitled "Cherish" :)).
hmm. I'm not really that updated in her music. x)) but i still love it.. sooner maybe i will post more about nishino kana. hehhe. im one of her fans. x)
In her info in wikipedia it says she has a movie and a tv drama titled "Tokyo Friends"..
hmmm nut sure about the info but if your interested. you can search it. x)) lol and please listen to her song "SMILY" i so love it. it cheered me up and its damn cute. x))


Ai Otsuka's Info :) ♥ :

Birth name 大塚 愛 (Ōtsuka Ai)
Also known as Ai-chin, Ai-chan, AiO, Love
Born September 9, 1982 (1982-09-09) (age 27)
Origin Osaka, Japan
Genres Japanese pop, Pop, Pop Rock
Occupations Singer-songwriter, composer, actress, pianist
Instruments Piano, Vocal

BIO:
A piano player since age 4, Otsuka composes and co-produces her songs. She also writes her own lyrics. Her music ranges from upbeat catchy pop/rock music that can be heard in tracks like Happy Days and Sakuranbo to touching ballads like Kingyo Hanabi, Daisuki da yo., Planetarium and Kurage, Nagareboshi.
Otsuka's debut album Love Punch was released in March 2004 and was a huge success, reaching #3 on the oricon charts, earning Otsuka nicknames such as "The New Guru of Love". Her second single called "Sakuranbo" stayed on the Oricon top 200 charts for 101 weeks. Surprisingly, Otsuka's second album, Love Jam, was released only 8 months after her first in November 2004 and debuted at #1.
In other works, Otsuka has acted in the "Tokyo Friends" drama. She also has a radio show called "Otsuka Ai ai-r Jack" and has appeared in various CMs. Furthermore, Otsuka pens column in two Japanese magazines; "Love Column" in Zipper and "Love World ~ Eye Love Pictures" in B-Pass. Kimi iro Omoi, Otsuka's first photobook, was released on March 1, 2005.
A talented graphic artist as well, the first pressings of her albums and some singles have included a limited edition picture book illustrated by Otsuka herself. Many of her illustrations can be seen at the Gallery section of her official website.
Love Jam Tour 2005, her first tour, began on April 24, 2005. It was completed in June 2005 and a Live DVD with footage was released on July 27, 2005. Love Cook, her 3rd album was released on December 14, 2005.
Every year Ai also has her own Love is Born tour to mark her anniversary of being in the music industry and her birthday in September.
Otsuka performed at Makuhari Messe on July 7, 2007, for one of Japan's two Live Earth concerts, alongside contemporaries Kumi Koda and Ayaka.
....

-- END -- ♥

Labels: , ,

posted by Jesii Ne @ 6:43 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


I hope you guys enjoyed reading. :)

<< Home
 
Photobucket THANKYOU so much for visiting my site. :)) If you wished to contact me please visit my sites : http://www.friendster.com/sinceimstupid http://twitter.com/JesiiRabaya http://www.crunchyroll.com/arisa_egami http://www.formspring.me/nenenejesii http://www.plurk.com/nenenejesii.com


Jesii Ne

Create Your Badge

  • friendster Pictures, Images and Photos
  • follow me Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Crunchyroll Pictures, Images and Photos
  • You Tube Pictures, Images and Photos
  • formspring.me icon Pictures, Images and Photos
  • plurk icon 50x50 Pictures, Images and Photos
  • multiply logo Pictures, Images and Photos

    BYE. :) thanks for viewing my BLOG. :) please post your comments in the chatbox. :))
  • About Me

    Name: Jesii Ne
    Home: Philippines
    About Me:

    WHO THE HELL IS JESII? I mess up, i fuck up, i fall up, i trip up, i screw up..i take the hit and I stand straight like I want even touched. The pain is worth it bcoz it makes me realize that I cant juz blink my eyes and have it all go away. Life is real. And I’m messing it up everyday , in every way. People ask me if I have regrets. HELL TO FUCKING NO. bcoz at that taught me a lesson. I’m on this earth for a goddamn reason. Making mistakes doesn’t make me less of a person. It makes me stronger than I already am. We’re alive and we were made to learn from the stupid shit we do. So sit the fuck back and enjoy the fucking show. Life is what I want to be, the power is mine and in my hands to make it what I want. Blink once, think twice. No once can tell me how to live my life. And I refuse to let them take over my wheel.i do not believe in therapy. i am a strong believer of love, karma and fate. everything in life happens for a reason. people are always going to try and bring you down, but you can't let that get in your way. everything i do has to be visually appealing to me..
    <-- CLICK THE HEART TO SEE MY COMPLETE PROFILE.
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Shoutbox
    Powered by

    Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER